Since 2013, thanks to our expertise and proven tools, we have been developing for our clients high-performance customized digital solutions to meet their digital objectives.
Today, our team of 10 experts brings together developers, designers, creatives, project managers… We aim to be the reference agency in digital performance in Europe. To achieve this, we hire passionate and enthusiastic talents.
- You will develop and maintain projects on a front-end stack combining Sass, ES6 (jQuery or Vue) and Webpack; and backend via Laravel or WordPress (PHP7+)
- You will apply accessibility and natural referencing standards (e.g. schema.org, ARIA, …)
- You will develop in “responsive” (mobile first)
- You will test your code via automation scripts (e.g. linters, unit tests, e2e tests…) and document it (e.g. JSDoc, SassDoc…)
- You will optimize your work for maximum performance (crossbrowsing, seo, speed, maintainability…)
- You will maintain (this is the polite form which means “debug”) your code
- You are solution-oriented and positive in your exchanges
- Every problem is an opportunity to improve yourself and get better.
- You create solutions and/or packages to avoid doing the same things over and over again.
- You are passionate and you are aware of the technical and technological developments
- You’re not afraid to say, “you don’t know.”
Cherry on the cake
- You have more than 2 years of experience
- You are proactive and a perfectionist
What we offer
As a web agency, you work on many varied and challenging projects. We are all the more enthusiastic about responsible projects that correspond to our values.
You collaborate with experts. We centralise knowledge for the benefit of all, and we encourage you to learn continuously, via our workshops or external training courses.
- You work in an IT business centre in the heart of the European capital, easily accessible and with a view of the Manatthan in Brussels. You have your place and your role to ensure that our office always remains cosy, modern and welcoming.
- Last but not least, well-being and team cohesion are fundamental for our group. You benefit from flexible working hours and we share moments other than work.
- We want a long-term collaboration. That’s why we offer a permanent contract (CDI), an attractive salary and extra-legal benefits.
To join the band, send your CV via our form, or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org, we’re waiting for you!Apply