Since 2013, thanks to our expertise and proven tools, we have been developing for our clients high-performance, customized digital solutions to help them achieve their digital objectives.
Today, our team of 10 experts brings together developers, designers, creators, project managers …
Our goal is to be the reference agency for digital performance in Europe. To achieve this, we hire passionate and enthusiastic talents.
- Be an important and autonomous member of our Agile Ninjas team.
- Build and take responsibility for the Back-End part for our clients.
- Define, develop micro-services and Apis that serve thousands of users while using the best practices of the code.
- Monitor, improve the webservices you build day after day.
- Know how to work with a front-end, a designer, but also understand the client’s needs.
- Develop packages that will be reusable later by the team.
- Know how to program clean and efficient code.
- You are extremely comfortable with Elephants (PHP) and have solid back-end experience
- You have extensive knowledge of OOP, and you think SOLID and KISS everyday.
- You have experience or interest in developing reusable packages but you don’t reinvent the wheel.
- You have experience in writing unit and functional tests, creating APIs (you’re buddies with J(ea)son)
- You know how to correctly architect a database by anticipating the client’s needs. You profile your DB queries correctly.
- You interact very easily with other front-end developers, designers, the client and your team in general. You are dialog and solution oriented.
Cherry on the cake
- If you are interested to make Apis to change the world and have a social impact, then you have definitely your place here !
What we offer
- As a web agency, you work on many varied and challenging projects. We are all the more enthusiastic about responsible projects that correspond to our values.
- You’re working with experts. We centralize knowledge for the benefit of all, and we encourage your learning at all times through our workshops or external training courses.
- You work in an IT business centre in the heart of the European capital, easily accessible and with a view of the Manatthan of Brussels. You have your place and your role to ensure that our office always remains cosy, modern and welcoming.
- Finally, the well-being and team cohesion are essential for our band. You benefit from flexible hours and we share time outside of work.
- We are looking forward to a long-term collaboration. That’s why we offer a permanent contract, an attractive salary and extra-legal benefits.
Cherry Pulp is looking for a back-end developer to complete its vitaminised team! ????Apply