We are looking for
a Project Manager
“I like it when a plan goes smoothly.”
Cherry Pulp is looking for her Hannibal Smith who will coordinate our A team.
In short, we are looking for THE Project Manager!
Since 2013, thanks to our proven expertise and tools, we have been developing tailor-made digital solutions for our clients to achieve their digital goals.
Today, our 9-person team brings together developers, designers, creatives, project managers … We aim to be the leading agency in digital performance in Europe. For this, we hire passionate and enthusiastic talents.
- You will be involved from A to Z in the project, from the technical evaluation to the composition of your team and the budget estimate.
- You will effectively monitor projects from budget validation to online publishing.
- As a true coach, you will motivate and coordinate your team members for each project.
- You are the guarantor of the 3 pillars of a successful project: you will aim for impeccable quality while respecting deadlines and budget.
- Your sense of contact allows you to maintain an excellent relationship with the customers.
- You will deal with a problem in a dynamic way to find a solution. You won’t give up until the problem is solved.
- You will be the best ally of the business development team by sharing and challenging the desires and needs of customers.
- You have +/- 3 years of experience in project management within a digital agency.
- Project management techniques and tools (agile, kanban, time-budget risk management, reporting) hold no more secrets for you.
- You are literally passionate about digital and its evolution.
- You know how to move from project to project without difficulty thanks to your organization and your ability to adapt.
- You have an incredible sense of communication that allows you to make a difference within – the agency and to lead your team successfully while building a special relationship with clients.
- Vous parlez français couramment, and of course, you can easily switch to english to communicate with our international clients. Speaking Dutch is an advantage.
The Cherry on the cake
- You have been a developer in a previous life. At a minimum, you have a basic knowledge of elementary languages (HTML / CSS).
- You have some knowledge of the SEO/SEA techniques.
- You have a good sense of humour, if not good cooking skills.
- You’re a Smash Bros fighter in your spare time.
What we offer
- At Cherry Pulp, you will work on stimulating projects in a dynamic environment where well-being is the motto.
- Your ideas (whether crazy or not) are welcome. We are paying close attention to all the team members.
- We work in modern offices in Brussels (and therefore at the center of Europe!)
- We offer a competitive salary package.
- We offer you constant learning, many career development opportunities, a relaxed workplace and a flat hierarchy.
If you are full of resources and vitamins, passionate about management and want to take part in new challenges, don’t wait any longer and send your CV to jobs-at-cherrypulp.com !